Around Europe in 180 Days (Hardcover)
Available in our warehouse. Ships in 2 - 3 Days
A recent retirement and the desire to see Europe led two people on an epic adventure of a lifetime.
Around Europe in 180 Days tells of their travels:
- From ancient Greece and Rome to the canals of Venice and Amsterdam
- From churches and castles to the home of a vampire
- From the palaces of kings to the beehive huts of Ireland
- From the depths of a salt mine to the crest of a volcano
- From a den of dragons to the loch of a sea monster
- From the dark landmarks of World War II to the beauty of the Highlands
Join Sue and Mike on this incredible journey that takes them through the ruins of ancient civilizations to the bustling cities of present day.