Solar Power: Guides For Beginners To The Installations of Solar Power for Tiny Homes, Boats: Solar Power Station (Paperback)
Using a solar power system is a smart way to save money on electric bills and save the natural resources that are being used to produce electricity. It can also help relieve the stress on global climate change as it is a kind of renewable and infinite power, people can use it without worrying that it runs out. The electrical current could be produced, stored, and used by connecting them to your appliances.
This book is a guidebook that teaches you the technical details of electricity from the simple form to an advanced level. It is intended to show beginners how to use a Mobile solar system to power their cabins, small apartments, and vehicles easily.
You will discover:
- Electricity formulas and units
- Equipment for measuring electricity
- Design methods for solar power grids
- Basic components of the solar power system
- Sizing of solar power arrays
- Functionalities and features of AC and DC electrical systems
- Understand the off-grid solar power system
- The tools and equipment for handling the solar power system
- Types of solar panels
- The circuit system and types of load in the solar system
- Wiring a solar system and solar power batteries
- How to use a charge controller in the solar system
- Using inverters in a solar system
- How to choose solar panels for installation
- And many more...
CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON.