Whiskey Cocktails: A Complete Recipe Book to Discover the Secrets and Techniques on How to Mix All Whiskey-Based Drinks for the Home Bart (Paperback)
Do you want to amaze your guests, your family, or your friends as if you were in a New York cocktail bar, simply preparing your whiskey cocktails at home?
Some evenings with friends require a drink together to let go and have fun together.
Often, however, finding the ideal place to feel at home and to enjoy excellent whiskey cocktails is hard to find.
For this reason, Brian Cruise, bartender of one of the rooftop bars in New York for more than 20 years, has created this easy and complete book that will guide you in the creation of your favorite whiskey cocktails step-by-step, in the comfort of your home.
Here's a snapshot of some of the things you'll find:
- Which is the suitable glass for each recipe
- How to use essential bar tools for beginners
- The best techniques to decorate and present your cocktails
- What are the few necessary ingredients
- Hundreds of cocktail recipes with all different types of whiskey step-by-step: Rye, White, Scotch, Bourbon, Irish, Tennessee, and Japanese whiskey
- And much more
Even if you don't know how to start and you think that making a cocktail is a hard undertaking, don't worry, because Brian, with decades of experience, will guide you to the achievement of your first homemade whiskey cocktail
If you want to master the art of making fantastic whiskey cocktails, get your copy now