The Encyclopedia of Cocktails: Over 1,000 Cocktails for Every Occasion (Hardcover)
Available in our warehouse. Ships in 2 - 3 Days
This recipe book features over 1,000 cocktails and will have you creating memorable cocktails in no time!
From 3-ingredient drinks to mad-scientist mixology, The Encyclopedia of Cocktails is any bartender’s go-to resource. A clean, uncluttered design and extensive index makes finding drinks easy, whether you’re searching by spirit or style. This in-depth guide will provide recommendations, tips, and techniques that will help you understand how to make the best cocktails at home and features:
- Over 1,000 cocktail recipes that will have you understanding the craft of mixology
- Necessary tools of the trade and where you can purchase everything you need
- A guide to purchasing the perfect liquor and spirits for your at-home bar
- An in-depth guide to ice, simple syrups, shrubs, and bitters to elevate your cocktails to the next level
- Tips for mixing your drinks like a pro and adding the perfect garnish to top them off
- Chapters dedicated specifically to each type of spirit, mocktails, and other non-alcoholic drinks
- The history of over 100 classic cocktails
- Recipes for hundreds of homemade ingredients; from syrups to blends, infusions, tinctures, foams, and more, you’ll be crafting bespoke ingredients in no time
The Encyclopedia of Cocktails is the perfect gift for anyone who likes to mix drinks – it’s the only cocktail book they’ll ever need
About the Author
The Coastal Kitchen believes that food is the easiest way to create the connection and meaning we all need in our lives. To help build this foundation, our editors work to bring the very best recipes, techniques, and ideas from the culinary world into your home, creating books that emphasize quality, accessibility, and simplicity, and make it a bit easier to infuse your life with balance, joy, and beauty.