Prepper's Pantry: Build a Nutritious Stockpile to Survive Blizzards, Blackouts, Hurricanes, Pandemics, Economic Collapse, or Any Other Disasters (Paperback)
A necessary addition to any survivalist's shelf—a one year food supply means freedom from fear!
A one-year food supply means freedom. It means that you are less subject to the whims of the economy or personal financial emergencies. You can handle small disasters with aplomb. You aren't reliant on the government if a crisis strikes. You can’t be manipulated because your family is hungry.
This edition provides to a detailed compendium of all things food storage. Geared towards preppers, it teaches you:
- Why everyone needs a food supply in their homes
- How much food you need
- How your pantry is directly related to your health
- The components of a perfect pantry
- Prepping for those with dietary restrictions
- A thrifty new way of shopping so you can afford to build your pantry
- How to store the food you purchase to extend the shelf life for as long as possible
- A week-by-week plan, complete with shopping lists and menu ideas
- How to save money by making items most people purchase ready-made at the store
- Pantry inventory and maintenance
- Where to store all of that food
- Bonus: 25 frugal and delicious recipes
If you’re new at this, you can take the most important step today--the step of getting started. You'll have a year's supply of food in no time at all!
*This is the most updated and revised version of Daisy Luther’s The Pantry Primer*
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting, homeschooling blogger. She writes about current events, preparedness, food, frugality, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. Daisy's articles are widely republished throughout alternative media. Additionally, she is the co-founder of Preppers University, where she teaches intensive preparedness courses in a live online classroom setting. Daisy is also the author of The Pantry Primer: A Prepper's Guide to Whole Food on a Half Price Budget, The Prepper's Water Survival Guide: Harvest, Treat, and Store Your Most Vital Resource, The Prepper's Canning Guide: Affordably Stockpile a Lifesaving Supply of Nutritious, Delicious, Shelf-Stable Foods, and Have Yourself a Thrifty Little Christmas and a Debt-Free New Year.