The Legaltech Book: The Legal Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Fintech Visionaries (Paperback)
Written by prominent thought leaders in the global fintech and legal space, The LegalTech Book aggregates diverse expertise into a single, informative volume. Key industry developments are explained in detail, and critical insights from cutting-edge practitioners offer first-hand information and lessons learned. Coverage includes:
- The current status of LegalTech, why now is the time for it to boom, the drivers behind it, and how it relates to FinTech, RegTech, InsurTech, WealthTech and PayTech
- Applications of AI, machine learning and deep learning in the practice of law; e-discovery and due diligence; AI as a legal predictor
- LegalTech making the law accessible to all; online courts, online dispute resolution
- The Uberization of the law; hiring and firing through apps
- Lawbots; social media meets legal advice
- To what extent does LegalTech make lawyers redundant or more efficient?
- Cryptocurrencies, distributed ledger technology and the law
- The Internet of Things, data privacy, automated contracts
- Cybersecurity and data
- Technology vs. the law; driverless cars and liability, legal rights of robots, ownership rights over works created by technology
- Legislators as innovators
- Practical LegalTech solutions helping Legal departments in corporations and legal firms alike to get better legal work done at lower cost
About the Author
SOPHIA ADAMS BHATTI is a public policy expert, with 20 years' experience across a range of sectors. She is the Head of Strategy and Policy at Simmons Wavelength. SUSANNE CHISHTI is the CEO of FINTECH Circle and the Founder of the FINTECH Circle Institute, a leading global FinTech learning and innovation platform to gain FinTech and digital skills. She is the bestselling author of several fintech books and a global public speaker. AKBER DATOO is Founder and CEO of D2 Legal Technology, a global award-winning legal data and change consultancy operating at the intersection of FinTech & LegalTech, and an appointed member of the Technology and Law Committee at the Law Society of England & Wales. DR DRAGO INDJIC is Managing Director at Oxquant, a data science and investment advisory firm, and co-founder of several alternative funds and tech companies across Europe.