Bartending for Dummies (Paperback)
Make and serve drinks like a pro
This latest edition of Bartending For Dummies features over 1,000 drink recipes in an A-Z format with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. This 5th Edition also provides over 40 new cocktails ideas for those who want to know how to serve cocktails professionally, for themselves, or for their guests.
- Detailed information on how to properly stock a bar with the latest and greatest glassware and tools
- Expanded coverage on making exotic frozen/blended specialties and specialty coffees
- Experimenting with the new flavor/buzz in Bourbons and Scotches: honey
- The latest flavored rums, gins, ryes, and of course vodkas (buttered, waffle, sherbet, and marshmallow flavored are just a few new editions)
- New coverage devoted to craft distillers
- Fun, new ways to garnish drinks (even flaming options), rim, and serve drinks like a master mixologist
- Tips on creating unique punches and even non-alcoholic drinks
- The latest tips and advice on curing hangovers and hiccups
If you're interested in crafting traditional or modern cocktails, Bartending For Dummies has you covered.
About the Author
Ray Foley is the founder and editor of BARTENDER Magazine. A consultant to some of the United States' top distillers and importers, he is responsible for creating and naming new drinks for the liquor industry.