Alchemical Psychology: Uniform Edition of the Writings of James Hillman, Vol. 5 (James Hillman Uniform Edition #5) (Hardcover)
Available in our warehouse. Ships in 2 - 3 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the James Hillman Uniform Edition series.
- #1: Archetypal Psychology (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #2: City and Soul: Uniform Edition of the Writings of James Hillman, Vol. 2 (James Hillman Uniform Edition #2) (Hardcover): $40.00
- #3: Senex and Puer: Uniform Edition of the Writings of James Hillman, Vol. 3 (James Hillman Uniform Edition #3) (Hardcover): $40.00
- #6: Mythical Figures: Uniform Edition of the Writings of James Hillman, Vol. 6 (James Hillman Uniform Edition #6) (Hardcover): $38.00
- #9: Animal Presences: Uniform Edition of the Writings of James Hillman, Vol. 9 (James Hillman Uniform Edition #9) (Hardcover): $32.00
This book collects all of James Hillman's papers on the alchemical imagination from 1980 to the present: Therapeutic Value of alchemical Language; Silver and the White Earth I & II; Alchemical Blue and the Unio Mentalis; Salt: A Chapter in Alchemical Psychology; rudiments: Fire. Ovens, Vessels, Fuel, Glass; The Imagination of air and the collapse of alchemy; The Yellowing of the Work; White Supremacy; Concerning the Stone - Alchemical Images of the Goal; The Azure Vault: Caelum as Experience.
About the Author
The pioneering imaginative psychology of James Hillman that soon will span five decades has entered cultural history, affecting lives and minds in a wide range of fields. For the creativity of his thinking, the originator of Archetypal Psychology and author of A Terrible Love of War; The Soul's Code; and The Force of Character has received many honors, including the Medal of the Presidency of the Italian Republic. He has held distinguished lectureships at Yale, Princeton, Chicago, and Syracuse Universities, and his books have been translated into some twenty languages. The American public showed its appreciation of his approach to psychology by placing his book, The Soul's Code, at the top of the bestseller list of serious works of nonfiction. Of his many books, Spring Publications has published Anima, Loose Ends, Archetypal Psychology: A Brief Account, Pan and the Nightmare, Suicide and the Soul, Insearch, Oedipus Variations (with Karl Kerenyi), The Thought of the Heart and the Soul of the World, Inter Views, and Lectures on Jung's Typology (with Marie-Louise von Franz). He lives in Connecticut.