Inspection and Gaging (Paperback)
Available in our warehouse. Ships in 2 - 3 Days
Concise yet comprehensive, this highly acclaimed training manual and reference provides the many phases of inspection work and their application to today's manufacturing operations through a practical down-to-earth presentation.
- Discusses a range of manual and automatic measuring devices along with their specific functions and the specialized functions involved in their use.
- Analyzes the methods and duties of inspectors.
- Appropriate for use by inspection supervisors, plant managers, quality control engineers and subcontractors.
- Includes SPC and other data analysis methods for manufacturing applications.
- Provides detailed discussions of available measuring and quantitative systems.
- Compares important measuring and gaging systems.