Odd Hours: An Odd Thomas Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Odd Thomas series.
- #1: Odd Thomas: An Odd Thomas Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Forever Odd (Odd Thomas #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Brother Odd: An Odd Thomas Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Odd Interlude: A Special Odd Thomas Adventure (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Odd Apocalypse: An Odd Thomas Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Deeply Odd: An Odd Thomas Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Saint Odd: An Odd Thomas Novel (Paperback): $9.99
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Only a handful of fictional characters are recognized by first name alone. Dean Koontz’s Odd Thomas is one such literary hero, who has come alive in readers’ imaginations as he explores the greatest mysteries of this world and the next with his inimitable wit, heart, and quiet gallantry. Now Koontz follows Odd as he is drawn onward, to a destiny he cannot imagine. Haunted by dreams of an all-encompassing red tide, Odd is pulled inexorably to the sea, to a small California coastal town where nothing is as it seems.
About the Author
Dean Koontz, the author of many #1 New York Times bestsellers, lives in Southern California with his wife, Gerda, their golden retriever, Elsa, and the enduring spirit of their goldens, Trixie and Anna.
“Koontz’s most likable creation.”—The New York Times
“Koontz forges the kind of sweeping melodrama complete with screwball laughs, nail-biting moments, and surprises that is the bedrock of American narrative fiction.”—Booklist
“One of the most remarkable and appealing characters in current fiction . . . a page-turning account . . . beautifully written . . . another literary home run.”—The Virginian-Pilot
“Takes off at breakneck speed . . . a superb story from one of our contemporary masters.”—San Antonio Express-News