Cruel Acts (Maeve Kerrigan, Book 8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Maeve Kerrigan series.
- #1: The Burning: A Maeve Kerrigan Crime Novel (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #1) (Paperback): $19.99
- #2: The Reckoning: A Maeve Kerrigan Crime Novel (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #2) (Paperback): $21.99
- #3: The Last Girl: A Crime Novel (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #3) (Paperback): $19.99
- #4: The Stranger You Know: A Maeve Kerrigan Crime Novel (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #4) (Paperback): $21.99
- #5: The Kill: A Novel (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #5) (Hardcover): $36.99
- #6: After the Fire: A Maeve Kerrigan Thriller (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #6) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #7: Let the Dead Speak: A Maeve Kerrigan Mystery (Maeve Kerrigan Novels #7) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #9: The Cutting Place (Maeve Kerrigan, Book 9) (Hardcover): $26.99
The Sunday Times bestseller and winner of the 2019 Irish Independent crime fiction book of the year
From award-winning author Jane Casey comes a powerful Maeve Kerrigan crime thriller which will keep you on the edge of your seat until the final page
A year ago, Leo Stone was convicted of murdering two women and sentenced to life in prison. Now he's been freed on a technicality, and he's protesting his innocence.
DS Maeve Kerrigan and DI Josh Derwent are determined to put Stone back behind bars where he belongs, but the more Maeve digs, the less convinced she is that he did it.
The wrong decision could be deadly...
Then another woman disappears in similar circumstances. Is there a copycat killer, or have they been wrong about Stone from the start?
'Magnificent' Marian Keyes
'Clever, classy crime fiction' Erin Kelly
'Brilliant' Fiona Barton
'Terrific' Sarah Hilary
'I adored this book' Liz Nugent
'Authentic' Jo Spain
'Compulsive' Patricia Gibney
'Powerful' Helen Fields
'Kept me turning the pages long into the night' Rachel Abbott
'Emotional' Sin ad Crowley
About the Author
Jane Casey is no stranger to the crime world. Married to a criminal barrister, she's got the inside track on some of the country's most dangerous offenders, giving her writing an unsettlingly realistic feel.This authenticity has made her novels international bestsellers and critical successes. They have been nominated for several awards and in 2015 Jane won both the Mary Higgins Clark Award and Irish Crime Novel of the Year for The Stranger You Know and After the Fire, respectively. She is also an active member of Killer Women, a London-based group of crime writers.Born in Dublin, Jane now lives in southwest London with her husband and two children.