1. Create a Redbery Books user account if you have not already done so. Click “My Account” from the home page to get started.
2. Create a Google account if you don’t already have one. Go to “google.com” to get started. If you have a Gmail account or another Google account already, you don’t need to create a new account for Google eBooks.
3. Find the title you want to buy using the “Search for Google eBooks” on the home page of www.redberybooks.com; by using the category guide and then selecting other formats and then Google eBook; or by using the advanced search option restricting the search to Google eBooks.
4. Put the Google eBook into your cart by clicking “Add to Cart”.
5. Follow the normal checkout process.
6. When checkout is completed, you will be invited to download the Google eBook. Your Google eBook will be in your Google account in the cloud and may be accessed using any web browser.
7. [Optional] From the Redbery user page, select My eBooks and then My Google eBooks for a list of all of your Google eBooks purchased from Redbery Books. Some titles have an option to download an Adobe Digital Editions copy of the title to be downloaded to a specific device for access off-line.
8. Access all Google eBooks purchased from Redbery Books from the Read my Google eBooks menu item or from the Redbery user page, select My eBooks and then My Google eBooks, select the title that you want to read and start reading.
9. Access your entire Google eBook library from any web browser at books.google.com.
10. Read your Google eBook from a dedicated application available for many multi-function devices, such as the iPad, iPhone and Android. See the application store for your device to download the free application.